Each workshop or coaching is created individually for the request of interest.
Anna-Katharina teaches through movement and creative processes as improvisation, composition and choreographies. By coaching artists it is central to support the existing ideas and wishes of the artist. Together they find ways of implementation. Following workshops take place or can be asked for:
• DANCE and FREE MOVEMENT promoted by Michael Chekhov International Academy NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Saturday the 4th April 2020 & Sunday the 5th April 2020 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
At Q Space, Mühlenstraße 62-65, 13187 Berlin
Registration via mail:
Costs: early bird 100,00€ by registration until the 15th March 2020 /// after: 120,00€
Free movement in your creative space with the language based on the Michael Chekhov Acting Technique! We will work with Improvisation- composition and choreography!
Let´s dance and enjoy!
This will be a workshop with Anna-Katharina Andrees for those who want to experience their individual movements by experiencing tools for imagination, atmosphere and gesture to find clarity in movement and connection of body and mind. With tools of the Michael Chekhov Technique as well as other influences of contemporary dance and movement-work we will explore our sense of movement and work on strong connection to the space, the group and our self.
Everything with the feeling of ease and a lot of joy.
Open to all levels and to everybody who likes to move.
• YOUR CREATIVE SPACE4.0- Improvisation versus structure
30th October - 1st November 2020 at Katapult Berlin >
REGISTER here -> KATAPULT
Let´s continue our exploration with the Michael Chekhov Technique - this time focusing on specific tools for improvisation and ways to structure your composition, your creative process or just your personal rehearsal/ training. Structure can be freeing – just as improvisation can bring you to clarity.
This is a workshop for circus-artists and performers who are interested to find out about the power of imagination and the sources of your creativity.
For creation we need structure – and the power of our imagination as well as tools for improvisation to let the intuition free and catch the right moment, the action, atmosphere and the sensation we want to use for what we want to share.
You learn through psycho-physical trainings. We will improvise and get deeper into the process of creation with composition-analyses and some first steps of structure for processes. The tools are clear and practical. In this workshop I would like to deepen the approach of this special acting technique, which is a unique way of working with your inner space and creativity.
You are welcome to bring objects.
• YOUR CREATIVE SPACE: Michael Chekhov´s Method for circus artists, training, choreography, composition, improvisation. Objects can be included.
• MOVEMENT & ENSEMBLE: Open to everybody and all levels. Working with space, ensemble, awareness, body-mind connection and group-compositions.
• IN.ZIRQUE® (ZBK): Educational program for circus pedagogues contains body & movement work, creation and composition in inclusive context.
• INDIVIDUAL COACHING / OUTSIDE EYE for CIRCUS ARTISTS & PERFORMERS: Please get in contact with your request.
• MICHAEL CHEKHOV INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY: Regular classes within the Intensive Program in Berlin and international
• ZBK/CIRCUS SONNENSTICH: Regular dance & circus-classes.
If you are interested in a workshop please email with your request.
Workshops can be created individually for the respective interest.
and INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOPS
Organise your artist friends as a group and plan a special workshop for your particular needs.
Minimum of 6 participants in each group.
Email to enquire about Bespoken Workshops